Festival tees are in and ready for pickup (for pre-orders) or purchase at the Round Hill Town Office from 8:30-4:30 p.m. tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. They will also be available for sale at the information table at the Town Park on Saturday starting before the parade.Shirts are $12.50 each for size youth small through adult XL. Size 2X and 3X are $14. Cash or check only at the park, please.
We encourage those who can do so to walk or bike to the Festival. If this is not possible, limited Festival parking is available in the Round Hill Baptist Church and Round Hill United Methodist Church parking lots. Please save any spots available behind Tammy’s Diner for those needing handicapped access.
The Festival Committee is pleased to welcome the following restaurants and organizations as our food vendors for this year’s Festival:
* Tammy’s Diner, serving hotdogs, sausage, chips, soda at lunchtime
* RHVFD, hosting their annual pig roast with pulled pork sandwiches — starting in the morning till they’re gone!
* HomeGrown Foodie truck, featuring grilled cheese sandwiches and more, for lunch and dinner
* The Wandering Chef will offer TexMex options for lunch and dinner
* The Mount Zion Baptist Church will be frying fish to order in the park for dinner
Snack options include:
* RH United Methodist Church’s bake sale
* The Boy Scouts. selling bottled water, cotton candy, jerky, and freeze pops
* The Woodgrove High School Color Guard will offer a selection of soda/and chips
Starting at 5 p.m., beer from Lost Rhino and BChord and wine from Northgate will be available for purchase in the Town Park. Please bring ID.
From the 5k in the morning to the concert in the evening, there’s something for everyone at the Round Hill Hometown Festival. JUST ONE WEEK AWAY!
There’s just one more week to pre-register for the Round Hill Hometown Festival 5k on Saturday, May 26.
Pre-registration includes a Festival t-shirt and is $20 for youth and members of an organized group (20 or more runners) and $25 for adults aged 18 and up. Pre-registration closes Tuesday, May 22. Day-of registrations begin at 7 a.m. at Round Hill Elementary School and will be $30 for all ages; cash or check only, please.
Pre-register online at http://roundhillva.org/hometown-festival-order-form/
Here’s a sneak preview of this year’s Festival t-shirt! Supplies are limited, so reserve yours now at http://roundhillva.org/hometown-festival-order-form/
Shirts are $12.50 each (size youth small to adult XL) or $14 for size 2XL and 3XL.
The Hometown Festival is excited to announce that the following entertainers will be performing FREE concerts on the Town Park Stage during this year’s Festival:
• The Woodgrove High School Jazz Band — 10:00 a.m.
• The Immortals — 11:00 a.m.
• The Bob Keel Duo — 12:00 p.m.
• Diamonds & Rust — 1:00 p.m.
• Papa Stitch — 5:00 p.m.
• Andy Hawk & the Train Wreck Endings — 7:00 p.m.
In addition, magician Steve Kish will be performing mini-sets both before and after the Immortals and the Loudoun Valley High School improv group Comedy Cult will be opening our Open Mic session at 3 p.m.
Be sure to make time to come see these talented local performers!
The Round Hill Hometown Festival relies on the help of volunteers to make it the BEST DAY OF THE YEAR IN ROUND HILL! Please consider taking an hour or two out of your day on Saturday, May 26, to help out. Spread the word to friends and family, local Scout troops, school groups, church organizations — anyone you think may be interested in helping out.
Sign up online at: