|FestiFall 5k and Fun Run|
|Round Hill Elementary School|
(Rain or shine)
Register for the 5k online through the Race Registrations page. Advance registration ends Tuesday, Oct. 5 at 5 p.m. Race day registration begins at 7:30 a.m. at Round Hill Elementary School.
No registration required for free 1/2 mile kids’ fun run.
|The route begins at the corner of Evening Star Drive and Collington. It then proceeds south on Jackson Avenue through Hillwood Estates to Hampton Road and Main Street. From there it follows Main Street into downtown Round Hill and ends at the Town Park on East Loudoun Street. |
**The FestiFall committee strongly encourages spectators to spread out along the full length of the parade route to avoid crowds and maintain social distancing from non-household members.**
Sign up at www.roundhillparade.com
|Line-up: 9:30 a.m.|
Start: 10 a.m.
Games, Art, Food, Music and More
|Round Hill Town Park, Round Hill Baptist Church and Round Hill United Methodist Church |
(more details to come as events are finalized)
|11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|In the Town Park, sponsored by the Round Hill Arts Center:|
* Paint Your Own Fall-themed Pottery from 1-3 p.m.
(event is FREE, but sign up is required @ https://www.roundhillartscenter.org)
* Sidewalk chalk art
* Learn to Draw a Monster with Eric Scott
* Free face painting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. by Woodgrove High School’s Grove Theater students
In the Town Park, sponsored by Round Hill Outdoors:
* Trail Bingo at noon and 2 p.m.
* Raffle for AT Festival merchandise
* Coloring pages
* Free energy bars
At the Round Hill Baptist Church:
* Story time by Ms. Julie of Little Lambs Preschool at 11 a.m.
* WHS Orchestra Ensemble at 11:30 a.m.
* WHS Singers and Chamber Choir at noon
* Dance Academy of Loudoun Performance Team at 12:30 p.m.
* Student band ensemble performance at 1:00 p.m.
* Solo performances from Creative Stage starting at 1:30 p.m.
* Alpacas from Double 8 Alpaca Ranch
* Checkers, tic-tac-toe, monster bubbles, a Super Hero table and more!
* Kabob Mix food truck
* Smiling Tumy Thai food truck
At the Round Hill United Methodist Church:
* Fall bake sale
* Antique car show
* Lawn games
Around Town (start at the Info Table in the Town Park)
* Scavenger Hunt featuring Historic Sites
* Round Hill Photo Trail
* Tammy’s Diner (grilled sausages, hot dogs)
* Round Hill Grocery (samples of exotic meats, sandwich wraps)
* Kabob Mix food truck at the Round Hill Baptist Church
* Smiling Tummy Thai food truck at the Round Hill Baptist Church
* Round Hill Methodist Church bake sale
* Donuts, apple cider and kettle corn from Great Country Farms
(free while supplies last at the Information Table in the Town Park)
* Energy bars (free while supplies last at the Round Hill Outdoors tent in the Town Park)