|FestiFall 5k and Fun Run|
|Round Hill Elementary School|
(Rain or shine)
Register for the 5k online through the Race Registrations page.
No registration required for free 1/2 mile kids’ fun run.
|The route begins at the corner of Evening Star Drive and Collington. It then proceeds south on Jackson Avenue through Hillwood Estates to Hampton Road and Main Street. From there it follows Main Street into downtown Round Hill and ends at the Town Park on East Loudoun Street. |
**The FestiFall committee strongly encourages spectators to spread out along the full length of the parade route to avoid crowds and maintain social distancing from non-household members.**
Sign up at www.roundhillparade.com
|Line-up: 9:30 a.m.|
Start: 10 a.m.
Games, Art, Food, Music and More
|Round Hill Town Park, Round Hill Baptist Church and Round Hill United Methodist Church |
(more details to come as events are finalized)
|11 a.m. to 5 p.m.|
|In the Town Park, sponsored by the Round Hill Arts Center:|
* Paint Your Own Fall-themed Pottery from 1-3 p.m.
(event is FREE, but sign up is required @ https://www.roundhillartscenter.org)
* Sidewalk chalk art
* Learn to Draw a Monster with Eric Scott
* Free face painting from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
At the Round Hill Baptist Church:
* Petting zoo
* WHS Singers and Belletones
* WHS Orchestra Ensemble
* WHS Grove Theatre student Zombies, Werewolves and Vampires, Oh My!
* Story time by Little Lambs Preschool
At the Round Hill United Methodist Church:
* Fall bake sale
* Antique car show
* Lawn games
* Scavenger Hunt featuring Historic Sites
* Round Hill Photo Trail
* Tammy’s Diner (grilled sausages, hot dogs)
* Round Hill Grocery (samples of exotic meats, sandwich wraps)
* Urban Poutine Food Truck (French fries with gravy, cheese curds and other toppings)