We have got the food!
* Bilstad’s Beignets (and coffee!) before and during the parade, @ House Paws
* RHVFD Pig Roast (pulled-pork sandwiches)
* Tammy’s Diner (sausages, hot dogs on the grill, ice cream and funnel cake sticks)
* C’est Bon by Savoir Fare (berry/goat cheese/mixed green salad, seafood tortellini salad with tarragon vinaigrette, chicken salad platter, grilled flank steak salad platter, desserts, drinks)
* The Roaming Coyote food truck (Mexican specialties) @ the RH Baptist Church
* The Salt Pot Kitchen @ the Round Hill Town Park (British meat pies, sausage rolls, pasties starting at 2 p.m.; PLUS fish & chips and chicken tenders & chips starting at 5 p.m.)
* Savoir Fare on the corner of Main and Loudoun Street (salads, chicken and andouille sausage gumbo, muffalettas, desserts, drinks)
* Mr. Falafel food truck @ the Round Hill Exxon (shawarma, gyros and of course, falafel!)
* Williams Gap Vineyard – red, white and rose plus non-alcoholic drinks
* Dirt Farm Brewery – varieties of beers plus hard seltzer and non-alcoholic drinks
Serving to those 21 and up in the Town Park starting at 3 p.m.
You must be logged in to post a comment.