With all the rain the last 10 days or so, we are definitely hoping that the moisture is all out of the system by Saturday. However, we are still keeping a close eye on the forecast.
In the event of rain, the 5k and parade will proceed as planned. If North Locust Street is wet at race time, the downhill derby must be cancelled for the safety of our drivers.
If as of Thursday afternoon it looks like the day will be a complete washout, we will plan to move the stage entertainment, pie contest, art activities, food vendors and amusements (if possible) to the Round Hill Elementary School gymnasium/cafeteria.
If the showers are intermittent/scattered, we intend to set up in the Park as planned and shelter under tents, the pavilion and the RHVFD fire house as needed. We will postpone/cancel events only as necessary.
Any relocation, schedule changes or event cancellation will be posted to this page as soon as information is available.