The Festival Committee is pleased to welcome the following restaurants and organizations as our food vendors for this year’s Festival:
* Tammy’s Diner, serving hotdogs, sausage, chips, soda at lunchtime
* RHVFD, hosting their annual pig roast with pulled pork sandwiches — starting in the morning till they’re gone!
* HomeGrown Foodie truck, featuring grilled cheese sandwiches and more, for lunch and dinner
* The Wandering Chef will offer TexMex options for lunch and dinner
* The Mount Zion Baptist Church will be frying fish to order in the park for dinner
Snack options include:
* RH United Methodist Church’s bake sale
* The Boy Scouts. selling bottled water, cotton candy, jerky, and freeze pops
* The Woodgrove High School Color Guard will offer a selection of soda/and chips
Starting at 5 p.m., beer from Lost Rhino and BChord and wine from Northgate will be available for purchase in the Town Park. Please bring ID.